I wanted something different than hamburger. I have been cooking a lot with hamburger lately. So I looked up some Paleo chicken recipe and came across Paleo Running Mommas Breaded Chicken Finger cutlets. So glad I did, because these were way easy.
- 1.5 pounds of chicken breasts
- Sliced into thin slices
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 and 1/4 tsp fine grain sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning blend
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- ** Mix all the above ingredients***
- 1 egg whisked (original recipe calls for an egg, I used milk)
Coat and fry
- Place chicken slices in wet mixture (either egg or milk)
- Transfer chicken slices with tongs to dry mixture
- Coat really well
- Transfer chicken slices to frying pan
- Fry for about 2 minutes, flip to opposite side and fry for another 2 minutes or until temperature is at 165 degrees
Three easy steps! I paired the chicken strips with roasted broccoli and green peppers. I also dipped the chicken in Primal Kitchen Ranch dressing! Delicious! The chicken does not need to be dipped in anything, but I had some so I did!
For full recipe, please visit Paleorunningmama! She has a lot of really easy and yummy recipes! Go check her out! You can also follow her on Instagram as well!
- Share this post with friends and family.
- Follow me on Instagram @health4soul4life for Tasty Tuesday recipes🥑 and cooking tips!
- Don’t want to miss out on any good recipes that I have tried or created, click the “follow” bottom at the bottom right corner of this screen!
- Make sure to like 👍 health4soul4life on Facebook for every day motivation,🏋️♀️ recipes and inspiration to want to live a healthy life!