A simple morning routine I would like to share with you that has been very simple for me. My goals have been to intake more water, fruits and veggies, and probiotics.
- I have a bottle of water sitting on my night stand. Next to the bottle of water, sits my little package of probiotics. When I get up, I pour the package into the bottle. I drink that while getting ready for the day. I actually can easily drink that before I leave for work:)
- My new morning shake 🙂 I need to get in more fruits and veggies. I find this concoction to be pretty delicious. I throw this all in my bullet and it’s ready to go in seconds!
- Almond milk
- 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein powder
- Lots of spinach
- Just a touch of honey
- Have you ever heard of “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”? I have been living by that lately too. So my morning snack is a delicious apple.
- For lunch, no matter what I have I make sure I have some cut up veggies ready to go. I recently have enjoyed fresh peppers.
- When I come home I usually grab a banana.
- For dinner I also make sure to have some kind of veggie.
I guess that’s a little bit more than my morning routine…a little bonus for you:)
Until next time…eat veggies and fruit!