- Put 2 pounds of chicken breast in the crock pot covered with broth for about 2 hours or when the chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Place salad and any and all kind of chopped veggies in a big bowl mixed up. Then put salad mix in a container. I found that putting chopped veggies in a separate container or baggies works best for freshness through the week.
- Once chicken is done place in a big mixing bowl.
- Take a hand mixer and shred the chicken with the mixer. Works like a charm. Once all shredded put in a separate container from salad.
- Place raw almonds in blender and blend to desired consistency. Place in a baggie (for “croutons” on salad).
- Grab some olive oil (dressing).
- Put all in lunch box for the week.
Until next time…make it simple..