1. Go for a walk or run on a bike trail or anywhere for that matter.
2. Ride your bike (or borrow one) on a trail or mountain bike on a new trail.
3. Swim laps in a friend’s pool.
4. Do push-ups, sit-ups, plank holds, squats against the wall, or any other body weight exercise.
5. Use paper plates (click here for u-tube on how)
6. Use stairs for running up and down.
7. Play soccer.
8. Play Frisbee.
9. Play football.
10. Play tennis, volleyball, basketball, softball….
The sun is shining and summer is here! Get out there and be active!
Until next time… create an inexpensive exercise for yourself!