Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
— Zig Ziglar
I challenge you to the following:
- Say positive words for an entire day! No matter what! Turn any situation into something positive. For some of you that will be extremely easy and for others that may be a little bit more challenging. You will be amazed at how much energy you will have at the end of the day.
- In your work out think only positive thoughts. Tell yourself that you can do whatever it is that you think you can’t.
- Say positive words to your friends and family.
- Speak positive about your co-workers.
- Use positive words when speaking of your goals.
Once you have tried this for an entire day, journal your results. How did your work out go? How did others respond to your positive vibe? Do you think if you continued doing this your life would be better? Do you think the people around you would change their thinking? If not, are they worth sticking around?
Negative words are only destroying your work out and health goals. Turn a new leaf today and speak positive words in everything you do.
Until next time…be only positive!