Did you know that one in three women and one in five men over the age of 50 will suffer a fracture caused by weak bones?
Helpful hints about growing strong bones:
1. A calcium and protein rich diet combined with vitamin D is essential to improve bone and muscle health at all ages.
2. Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium for strong bones and teeth.
3. Studies show that most people don’t get enough of this beneficial nutrient, and it’s hard to get enough vitamain D through diet alone unless you eat a lot of fish such as salmon, sardines, mackerel, or herring. This is why many health experts are now recommending that you get a minimum of 2,000 international units (IU) each day.
4. Nutrilite Vitamin D3 2000 IU plus Vitamin K2 has the same vitamin D as 20 glasses of milk!
5. Nutrilite Vitamin D3 2000 IU plus Vitamain K2 also supports teeth, breast, colon, and immune system health; supports growth and health of bones; vitamin k2 helps get calcium from your bloodstream into your bones.
Click here to learn more about Nutrilite Vitamin D3 2000 IU Plus Vitamin k2:)
Until next time… take your vitamins!!