1. Mix meat with fat this is a natural preservative and is called Pemmican. It’s a mixture of equal parts meat and animal fat. You can buy it or make your own. Check out this pdf for more information.
2. Jerky is another good one. Just make sure to check your ingredients because some have sugar, nitrates and soy sauce. If you make your own it will be much healthier…just saying.
3. Canned meats such as tuna and chicken.
5. Nut butters…you can buy handy dandy little packages of any nut butter.
6. Canned olives
7. Larabars are amazingly yummy. Just check the ingredients for some do have sugar.
8. Boiled eggs
9. Left over meats if you are eating them within a few hours.
10. Fresh veggies and fruit.
Please feel free to click here to read Paleo and Traveling Ideas to find more ideas on how to survive a restaurant visit as well as a non-paleo guest house visit:)
Until next time….remember where there is a will there is a way!