A quick reminder….
September goal: Make a healthier YOU by cutting down on your favorite non-healthy food!
1. Have I cut down? HONESTLY-have I cut down?
2. What healthy foods do I enjoy? Eat more of them:)
3. If I honestly have cut down ask yourself this question: Do I feel better?
4. If you have not cut down ask yourself this question: Do I feel any better? What is the reason behind not cutting back? Why do I feel like I MUST have this food all the time? I am not saying to take this food totally out of your diet for the rest of your life (unless it is something that is making you really unhealthy). I am asking you to cut down on it to make you a healthier person.
To help try these strategies:
1. Honesty…It’s a virtue 🙂
2. Enjoy the good foods that you answered to number 2! Eat more of those.
3. Think: You feel better = others like to be around you= your family enjoys you= your co-workers enjoy you=your body enjoys you!
4. Small steps= big progress. Take the food out from a meal, then work to a day, then a couple of days, then a week etc. Small steps are big steps. You got this!
Until next time…Stay strong!